Thank you so much to the bebe of haikus, ‘kristenlem’ of haikubebe for nominating me. She has written so many brilliant haikus that to pick one as a favourite was quite tough but since I have to pick one, I go for A Unique Disappointment .
My answers for you, Kristen:
1.What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
“I don’t know what you do or will do, but just remember that whatever you do, do it with complete honesty and sincerity and most of all, complete it.”
– My mother
2.How do you stay inspired?
From the little ant carrying a grain of rice back to its mound to the Voyager transcending beyond our solar system and everything in between inspires me. I find inspiration in the people and the places that I am privileged to deal with. I am inspired by both the good I see in them and the bad, both by Gandhi and Hitler, both God and Satan but in totally different ways. Maybe I’m an over-optimistic fool or just insane.
3.Something you want to do before you die.
I want to trot the globe before I leave the globe and then settle down somewhere with someone to grow old with and if possible, fat before I die.
4. Last time you cried.
I have been on the verge of crying many a time I guess but I don’t quite remember when I cried last because I stop myself from bursting. I don’t know if that’s good or bad but it’s just the way. Maybe I should change it or maybe not.
5.Last time you said “I love you.”
If I am asked for the exact words, I guess I said the exact words directly one year ago to a person I shouldn’t have. I want to say these three words to the persons I truly love in a honest way like my parents, my family, my friends and a few other persons but somehow words escape me when it comes to saying the hallowed words directly to the people I should. I leave hints sometimes though, hope they could decipher.
A bit about the Mystery Blogger Award:
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. –Okoto Enigma
My nominees :
- A Patient Voice
- Barely Two Words
- Comically Quirky
- Darkness of His Dreams
- Expressing Life
- Girl with Glitter
- Just Ruminating
- Ocassional Dreams
- Starlit Dreams
- Tish Farrell
If you’ve been nominated:
- Display the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to the nominator’s blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Answer 5 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 10 -20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving the nomination link in the “comment” of their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question
- Share the link(s) to your best post(s)
My questions for you:
- Why or how did you start writing?
- What do you like the most in or about your life?
- Do you stalk people sometimes?
- If books were a person, which book would you marry?
- If you were the last person on the planet, how would you feel?
3 things about myself:
- I am as passionate about Physics as I am about writing.
- My friends have nicknamed me ‘Free Radical’ because I am too reactive.
- The wrist-bone in both my hands have been broken in the past, one at a time.
Links to my best posts: